Sunday's are a great day @ the Brown house. We always plan something really fun to go do, but today has been a totally LAZY day. We slept in until 9- which we NEVER do! And then we really haven't done anything but lay around and watch basketball. It's a nice change from our fast pace so I'm just enjoying it. Yesterday I re-decorated one of my guest rooms while Jared was at work and had a blast, but I think I over did it because last night I was so decked! So I am really feeling sluggish since we didn't go out and do anything to make me feel lazy today. (That's all I have to say about us today... how boring I KNOW!)
We love our dogs! They are truly spoiled rotten, but they are our kids for now- so I justify it! It cracks me up how they will play and play - then crash for an hour and then start all over. They can be so mean when they roll all over and tackle each other! But then they go to take a nap and you can see how our girls love each other so much! They are soooo cute! I took a picture of them sleeping because you have to see how adorable they can be!