(Thanks Kayla! :) You don't even blog! )
1. Where were you born?
Mesa, AZ (I know, I know- why do you think I LOVE to travel!)
2. Where would you live if you would live anywhere?
In a beach house in like Santa Monica/Huntington/Long Beach, CA
3. What's you're favorite book?
Twilight Series at the moment... (patiently waiting for Breaking Dawn!)
4. What brand of make-up do you use?
I adore MAC- I keep them in business for sure!
I also love Jane Iredale, and Channel cosmetics.
5. What do you do to cool down when you are mad?
Hmm... well, 1st I need to be left alone, then I have to talk it out, then I need a hug.
6. Favorite quality in you're significant other?
Oooo- too many to name! I guess I'll single out humor- Jared is HILARIOUS!
His ability to make me laugh is infallible.
7. Do you play an instrument?
Yes, I play the violin, and piano by ear. I am teaching myself to play by reading music, but it's a lot more difficult than a violin!
8. Have you ever had braces?
Yep, for about 5 months during my senior year.
9. Do you have a birthmark?
LOL- my close friends are laughing right now. I do have one, all I will say is it's on my stomach by my belly button. It's cute- and the focus of a skit- that's all I'm saying!
10. What's you're favorite indulgence?
Godiva White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Ice Cream- enough said!
11. What was the last movie you watched?
I saw the new Sex and the City movie last night with all the girls, it was FABULOUS!
12. Who is a good friend you've lost touch with?
Awe.. that makes me sad. Chelsea Harwood (2023!)
13. Favorite place you've vacationed?
Easy- St. Thomas in the US Virgin Islands... truly paradise on earth.
14. Do you know a foreign language?
Not fluently, but I'm still on my quest to learn French.
15. Do you like your handwriting?
I love it actually!
16. What was the last piece of mail you opened?
Fun one! An invitation to a new Coach store grand opening!
17. What's the most random article in your purse?
Um.. Oh- my stethoscope is in there right now!
18. Have you ever flown 1st class?
Yes, and there's no other way to do it! Once you have you know what you're missing if you don't!
19. Are you still friends with your ex's?
Bad question! Some I am, some I'm NOT!
20. What is something random about yourself?
I have what people tell me is an absurd fear- of grizzly/brown bears (shiver).
It's a long story but I am so scared of them I cannot even watch them on TV!
Ha, ha, ha! I tag... Kari S.- Laurice- & Brittney H.!
2 comments:
I love reading these and getting to know people better.
Hey Meg! I finally added you as a friend! Just checking in to see how your doing. Take care. Wish we lived closer so we could hang out more.
Post a Comment