Monday, July 28, 2008

Am I too grown up for a slumber party?... NEVER!


So Kristen, Chelsee, Shanda and I became friends in high school so I have known these girls for a LONG time. I love them so much! I consider them more than best friends- they are my sisters. We have been through SO much together and no matter how much time seems to pass sometimes without seeing each other, we always pick up right where we left off. They have been there with me through some of the HARDEST times of my life- and I've seen them through their share. Whenever we have crisis, happiness, weddings, breakups, death,- anything we will always be there for each other. I am so thankful for their friendships and what they bring to my life. I'd have been lost long ago without them. 
So tonight as we have a random girls night(even on a weeknight!)- a full on slumber party, crap food, chick flicks & the whole deal it just reminds me how much I love them and how I hope we never really grow up. Oh- and how I'll need to practically pick up depends on the way cause we laugh so hard I could pee myself! LOL j/k- I'm sure you wanted to read that! 

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Theres nothing like a good ole slumber party no matter how old ou are.XO Mom

Brittney said...

Oh how fun!!! I want to play:)