I just wanted to tell you all how wonderful my life is feeling right now. I have a wonderful husband, two awesome dogs, a VERY precious new nephew, a home, a paid off car, and.... a job that I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel so blessed to not only have a job right now, but to love it this much I never could have imagined. I have worked in the NICU for 2 months now, and it's simply amazing. I really feel like I make a difference and I am happy to go to work. I am actually loving the night shift, my co-workers rock, and overall it's just incredible. I just had to tell you all because it's been a VERY long time since I've loved my job.Well, I am due off my break now & I hear a baby crying so I'm going to go snuggle now.... :) You jealous?
(PS- I am not allowed to take pictures of the babies, so no this is not one of my little love bugs.)
7 comments:
I am so happy for you! If only I would have stayed working for PPA I would have worked with you! Maybe again someday:) Miss you girly!
That is cool...it is a great thing when you LOVE what you do....and I ♥ that baby pic...it makes me smile!
Hey are you working at Desert cause that is where I am going. maybe we will see you when we are down there, not in the NICU though : ). you little nephew is so sweet. sounds like you are loving being an aunt. that is awesome!
I'm so thrilled for you Meg! No doubt lots of prayers went out for your sake. You have a fantastic family. We gotta hang out soon. Hear from Channon lately?
Channan's game.. Kelsi too! Let me know if you're still ready for a night out Saturday. We all miss you!
I have a new appreciation for having NICU nurses. With Brynlee born three weeks early she had a rough first little bit breathing and we were truly blessed to have a NICU in the hospital she was born at. The nurses were in the delivery room within a minute to start working on her. She is doing great now, thanks to the nurses being right there fixing any problems as soon as they were happening. So, from the bottom of my heart I want to thank you, for all us mom that need you, for the wonderful work you do. How fulfilling it must be to do what you do. And to see all those darling babies.
FYI.. i changed my blog link to:
billybloggers.blogspot.com
messin around.. my bad.
Post a Comment