Wednesday, December 9, 2009

There are no words...

My heart is aching, and I am in disbelief. Many of you may know my friend Kari Barnes Stock. Her husband Skylar was killed Monday night in a tragic accident. I cannot begin to express my sorrow for her, and her 3 beautiful children. I ask that you keep the Stock family in your hearts, minds, and prayers as they face this most difficult time.

An account has been setup at Wells Fargo in the name of Stock Family Donation Fund if anyone would like to contribute. Acct #7218152986

Below is the only article I know of about the accident:
http://www.azcentral.com/community/tempe/articles/2009/12/08/20091208ariz-stormdeath-ON.html

4 comments:

Alissa Mott said...

That is so sad...I am sorry to hear about this:( Her family is for sure in my thoughts and prayers.. why do things like this have to happen to good people- and especially right before Christmas? Very unfair :(

Lissa said...

Meg I am so sorry! That has got to be so hard. I can not even being to imagine being Kari! Especially with 3 young kinds, I think I would lose it for sure. Know that his family and you are in our prayers. So sad.

little ol' me said...

i am glad that you are better. Mel gave me your message. Let me know when the funeral is. I would like to go since Skylars' parents are friends of ours--we used to be in the same ward and i remember him as a little guy. Be prayerful. He is in a good place watching over his family. Thank goodness for the gospel. Their family is forever. Love ya!!

laurice. said...

I think all our hearts are breaking for her. I can't imagine what she is going through.