I have a love for the performing arts that my husband
doesn't exactlyshare with as much vigor. Which may
be my fault for making his first trip to ever see a
Broadway- Phantom of the Opera(it takes a certain fan!).
So when something comes to town that I want to see
on Broadway I usually have to find other people
interested in seeing it. This year Jared had a great
idea(and a way to get out of a musical!) he let my
fabulous sister-in-law Amanda know that I wanted
to see Mary Poppins! So she got us tickets for Christmas,
and good thing because the show was sold out by Jan 5th!
We were able to see the final performance of Mary Poppins
at Gamage in Tempe on February 28th. It was amazing!
We had an awesome night! First we hit up La Boca on Mill
which was soooo yummy & then the show...



1 comment:
Aww how lucky are you!! So fun:)
Post a Comment