Friday, April 2, 2010

Tortilla Flatts...

Jared's fabulous cousin Sarah came to visit from Cali
so we were showing her around. We all took a little
trip up to the GORGEOUS Canyon Lake area to
eat at Tortilla Flatts. It's a little place that's been
there for AGES & has really great food. You mostly
go for the drive, which ended up being the prettiest
I have seen the desert in years! The lake is at
100% capacity. WHOO HOO! I'm so ready for the
lake this summer! :) Anyway, it was SO green and
there were wild flowers covering the mountains.
I wish AZ always looked like that!
It was a fun & relaxing day...

Jared, Me, & Sarah

Me, Sarah, & Alex-ann

The poor dusty old deer head, a rattle snake skin
& the thousands of old dollars left from many
visitors over the years...


The dollars cover about every square inch of the place!


Sorry it's sideways! LOL
This is what all the bathroom stalls are painted like!
Each one is a different dress color- we got a
kick out of it....cheesy, I know.





1 comment:

laurice. said...

Meg you are so beautiful! What a great time.