Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hopelessly AdDiCtEd...




www.pinterest.com
 I have a problem! I could spend about 
50 hours a day on this wonderfully amazing site. It's
basically a fabulous world of organizing and saving
picture files of anything and everything you have ever
seen on the internet. Did you like that lamp you saw 
on so-&-so's blog?... Pin it! That picture of Bora Bora
on your favorite travel site?... Pin it! That cupcake pic
from food network that looked like heaven?... Pin it!

If you feeling like checking it out, I am giving you
this warning, and don't take it lightly: 
You WILL become addicted, and I am in NO WAY to 
be held responsible for your new life of unproductiveness 
and endless hours spent on your computer! 
(PS- they have a phone app too... ahhhh! I know!)

Now...

Don't bother me! I'm pinning!!!!!

1 comment:

Alissa Mott said...

Yep... thanks to your blog post, I checked it out- and am now addicted myself.. thanks:) hehe.. what an awesome idea! AHH!