Well, where to start? Nothing too exciting!
I have been pretty absent from the blog world for a long time now...
months and months. For anyone who happens to run across this post
-well I am supposed to be studying right now! Imagine that!?! I feel like
my life has become consumed with nothing but books, and class, and
labs, and pulling my hair out! So here's a little update on what has been going on in life...
months and months. For anyone who happens to run across this post
-well I am supposed to be studying right now! Imagine that!?! I feel like
my life has become consumed with nothing but books, and class, and
labs, and pulling my hair out! So here's a little update on what has been going on in life...
I am on day two, of term two, of block two (how's that for two's!) in
nursing school. I realized that I never even blogged about starting! I was accepted in the Grand Canyon University College of Nursing last summer, and I started in August. I am attending (very successfully I might add) ;) their 20 month, fast track, BSN program. It was an honor to get accepted as my campus (which is in the east valley) was the most requested program, with the highest cumulative GPA. I never thought I'd make the cut, but I did! Hard work does pay off, take it from me! I sure miss NICU, but I
know leaving for school will be worth it! I have made some AMAZING friends! I am almost half way done & it's been beautifully difficult!
nursing school. I realized that I never even blogged about starting! I was accepted in the Grand Canyon University College of Nursing last summer, and I started in August. I am attending (very successfully I might add) ;) their 20 month, fast track, BSN program. It was an honor to get accepted as my campus (which is in the east valley) was the most requested program, with the highest cumulative GPA. I never thought I'd make the cut, but I did! Hard work does pay off, take it from me! I sure miss NICU, but I
know leaving for school will be worth it! I have made some AMAZING friends! I am almost half way done & it's been beautifully difficult!
I have had my highest of highs and some lows so far, but overall- I love it. Clinicals are a blast & I make my way through the day with lots of humor and a light heart. I swear I could do a stand up routine on the
things I encounter at clinicals, hilarious!
I am in this challenging program full-time, and Jared is working at Intel, and going to ASU. God bless my husband who supports us, and has so much motivation to still pursue his continuing education as well. He's amazing! We are a crazy household sometimes, and if we had kids to
add to the mix right now... Heaven help us! I truly admire you who have
add to the mix right now... Heaven help us! I truly admire you who have
children while pursuing these kind of dreams.We make the best of it,
and our precious time when we can do "nothing" (more like grocery shopping, yard work, cleaning, etc.) together! We find value in even these little things now! We try to keep life from being just "boring in the books" right now. And THAT is my update! LOL, told ya nothing exciting!
and our precious time when we can do "nothing" (more like grocery shopping, yard work, cleaning, etc.) together! We find value in even these little things now! We try to keep life from being just "boring in the books" right now. And THAT is my update! LOL, told ya nothing exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment