Hey Megan!! Your mom messaged me on my blog, and I had no idea you or your mom had a blog, its sooo exciting to see you guys after so long! Its cool, you got married just a month before me, and no kids for either of us yet! So where in Gilbert are you? We are in Gilbert also. What have you been up to for all these years? After your parents and mine moved we kinda lost track of everyone. Anyhow, its AWESOME to see you again. Lets stay in touch! Love ya, Lisa P.S. I saw your little sis Chels is not only MARRIED but PREGnant, I couldnt believe it. My last memory of her is a little girl! Ahh time flies. Haha!
Hey cute girl! Great job and good luck! I am so happy for you! You will be a great nurse! Your blog is so cute! Thanks for your comment on our blog...some how it got deleted though. :-( Hope that everything else is going good! Love you tons! Savanna
Hey!! Omg, I am so happy you found me too! I love this thing, and have found SO many people! It really has been such a long time since I have seen you! Things have definitly changed SO much! I talk to Blake a lot, and Toby too, and of course see Carla all the time:) It looks like you guys are doing great! I didnt know you were going to school for nursing! That's great! Im glad we can KIT now:)
8 comments:
Good Luck Meg!! We are pulling for ya!
Hey Sweetie that is great , your in our prayers, you'll do great just remember you are the top of your class. and #1 to us!!
Love ya
Mom
Good Luck!
Hey Megan!! Your mom messaged me on my blog, and I had no idea you or your mom had a blog, its sooo exciting to see you guys after so long! Its cool, you got married just a month before me, and no kids for either of us yet! So where in Gilbert are you? We are in Gilbert also. What have you been up to for all these years? After your parents and mine moved we kinda lost track of everyone. Anyhow, its AWESOME to see you again. Lets stay in touch! Love ya,
Lisa
P.S. I saw your little sis Chels is not only MARRIED but PREGnant, I couldnt believe it. My last memory of her is a little girl! Ahh time flies. Haha!
I am here until Monday...Tomorrow I have plans but Saturday or something....just let me know I would love to be able to see you!
Good Luck!
Hey cute girl! Great job and good luck! I am so happy for you! You will be a great nurse! Your blog is so cute! Thanks for your comment on our blog...some how it got deleted though. :-( Hope that everything else is going good! Love you tons! Savanna
Hey!! Omg, I am so happy you found me too! I love this thing, and have found SO many people! It really has been such a long time since I have seen you! Things have definitly changed SO much! I talk to Blake a lot, and Toby too, and of course see Carla all the time:) It looks like you guys are doing great! I didnt know you were going to school for nursing! That's great! Im glad we can KIT now:)
Post a Comment