
So, my Mustang Boy is somewhat of a car connoisseur, and we have owned and sold more cars/trucks/jeeps/VW bugs than anyone I’ve ever known! And each time he HAS “to have it!” So right now we have an Acura TL (which I claim!), a Ford-something Superduty diesel monster thing, and a bright yellow VW bug. As of last week we also had a Jeep Grand Cherokee, but he sold it. I know!!!!!!! 4 cars for 2 people???!! That’s what I say! It’s crazy! But it’s my Mustang Boy’s only indulgence, while I have a millions things like decorating, scrapbooking, floral design, etc, etc.- so he gets away with it!
Well, now there is something new- which shouldn’t cease to amaze me, but it does. Before he could drive, my Mustang Boy was into biking- like mountain biking to the EXTREME. He gave that up when he got into cars, and with gas prices how they are and how his diesel eats gas he has decided to start biking again. This might not seem like anything crazy to you, but then you should know that his work is 15 miles away! And he “plans” on biking it to and from work each day… Wow, well he is a go-getter and there is no stopping the force when he puts his mind to something!
I wish him luck, and perseverance in this quest- though I’m not sure how long he will like getting up and hour early, and coming home an hour late. It takes a lot longer on a bike!
2 comments:
Oh Jared! Good luck to him, that is one crazy bike ride...:) But more power to him if he can do it!
At least the weather is cooling down a bit. i think i might last a fourth of a day doing that. good luck to him. At least if he saves some money on gas you can find other good spots to put it,,,,like your faves list=)
Post a Comment