So` I have officially decided that I pretty much suck at this whole blogging thing. Mostly I feel that I don’t really know how to use it well, and I have become VERY aware that I am not as “computer savvy” as I once thought. I desperately need a new camera because my old one has officially been retired (it’s so broken!).
I apologize that my blogging is not very interesting. I really want to make it better, and when I get a new camera & Adobe Photoshop that will help a ton! Why would I apologize you might ask???
Well... not to make anyone feel bad (seriously!) but I love to log in and look at your blogs! So, when there is something new there to read it’s really fun treat in my day & makes me feel more connected to you all! Therefore sometimes when we all get so busy with life that we don’t blog for a while I get sad when there is nothing new to read on my page-to-page adventures.
3 comments:
Yay....I love reading about your day!
I love reading anything you put on your blog:)))
Yay! I wanna be a better blogger too. You've inspired me.
Post a Comment