Tagged by Amy(love you!)....
I...
I am: a pleaser :)
I think: about the future
I know: I have a place in the world
I want: nothing but a vacation!!!
I have: wonderful people in my life
I wish: I was done with school!
I miss: Friends & loved ones who've passed on...
I take: things too seriously when I'm stressed!
I feel: calm
I hear: iTunes, Flyleaf- All Around Me
I smell: Gold Canyon~ coconut candle
I crave: pretty much anything with sugar :)
I search: for strength to get through work
I wonder: where my life will be in 10 years...
I regret: ...some things...
I love: most of my life!
I care: a lot!
I always: analyze things too much
I am not: in good shape- we'll get there though!
I believe: there is good in everyone
I dance: during my workout!
I sing: to anything & everything, if someone asks, & in my car for sure!
I don't always: take care of ME
I fight: for what I believe
I write: poetry
I lose: my sunglasses- all the time!
I cry: because I'm an emotional person
I never: stop trying
I listen: because it helps
I can usually be found: in my scrapbook room
I am scared of: dying
I get: lots of love from my puppies!
I am happy about: where my life is headed & that I have a loving, amazing husband to share my journey!!!
I tag: All of you- SERIOUSLY!
2 comments:
well, we'll be there! on the GILBERT side & i don't know if i can talk to you if you're wearing teal & black ;) jk text me & let me know if you go- 577-6028
p.s. we got married like 5 days apart! i saw your ticker & was like- wow that's close to us! fun fun..
How do I put tags on my blog?
Post a Comment