Monday, October 27, 2008

Holiday Gifts!!!

6 comments:

Tammy said...

oh meg they turned out so cute I love them all , the ho ho ho is cuter then I even imagined it, go sis!!!

amy said...

wow, megan!!!! i SO wish i could come to your boutique this weekend, so gorgeous! all i know is, i wish i lived closer to you...so how about when i come out there next summer i bring an extra CAR TOP CARRIER to bring home all my new home decorations?! :) good luck, i am sure it's going to go well!!! love you!

Sassy said...

YOU ARE VERY TALENTED MY CUTE FRIEND! Good LUCK to you =0]

stephanie said...

i LOVE all of your stuff, very CUTE!! you are so talented!!

Anonymous said...

Meg! Oh my God! How cute are your words! Where do you come up with this stuff?? You have more talent in your pinky than I'll ever have! How come you never told me you make those?! I need you to show me how to make one of these blog things- everyone I know has them! Miss you- hope all is good with your job!

Theresa said...

So do I get a discount for being your #1 fan and favorite cousin??? Oh my gosh SOOO CUTE!!! I realllyyy want like all of these!!!!