Sunday, October 10, 2010

Trials...

Wells I am going to do an unusual post.... Nothing much to report right now, not a happy post, kinda vague, and no pictures. What a drag huh? I know. All I can really say is we are going through a hard time (Not our marriage so don't worry! Don't need any rumors started!) but just trying to deal with some of the twists and turns of life. I don't feel comfortable putting all the details out there for the universe to see right now. We are trying to stay hopeful and hanging in there, but could sure use some good thoughts and extra prayers if you can spare.
                                                Love you all,
                                                         Meg

3 comments:

Alissa Mott said...

Meg! I hope everything is OK- and if it's a little rocky right now, I hope it gets better soon, which I am sure it will! I am not sure whats goin on- but you and Jared are strong, and can do whatever you put your minds to! :) You know where to find me if you ever need to talk/vent! :) Love and miss you!!

Unknown said...

Everything works out for the right reasons... Keep at it. I'm here if you need me... I'm a text, call or email away :)

Miss youuuu

amy said...

oh, girl...i'm all about the twists and turns of life. this darn roller coaster is about to make me puke :) love and hugs and prayers to you...love ya! amy