Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Crazy, busy, insane, chaotic, whirlwind MONTH!...

So I may have unintentionally lied...
I promised that I would blog more often.
I really meant to do it! However, this past month
has been crazy, busy, insane, chaotic, and a whirlwind!

We BOTH started full-time school, Jared's also
working full time. My sister-in-law got engaged, we
 went on a family vacation, finally moved out of Jared's
parents house (they rock- but it was time!), got into a
new house, sent my baby brother off to college, had
my jeep blow up on us, bought a new car, studied
our butts off for first tests this week, and any spare
moments have been filled with crafts/projects. Whew!
I tell you what, I'm ready to have time to really
decorate, and then have some DOWN time!

I am taking a REALLY hard & full load this
semester, so I don't exactly think I'll have much
of a break. So, I'll be here when I can.
I am excited for the next time I'll have some
time to really blog. I've been working on a bunch
of projects here & there on the house. CUTE things
to be shown soon! :) Happy week everyone!


No comments: